Conditions of Sale - Auction 21
CONDITIONS OF SALE AUCTION AURORA 21
- Participants in the auction are required to comply with these conditions of sale, which they declare to accept without reservation.
- What is the object of the sale is owned by third parties, who guarantee its lawful origin. Banco Aurora S.p.a. acts exclusively as agent in the interest and name of each seller.
- What has been proposed has been carefully examined and considered authentic. The state of conservation indicated in the catalogue is the result of our personal experience and is formulated in a rigorous manner, in some well-specified cases only the opinion of conservation expressed by other estimators, such as NGC, PCGS or Numismatic Experts, which Aurora S.p.a. only reports for completeness of description.
- Complaints and returns will be accepted exclusively for non-authenticity; no complaints will be taken into consideration regarding the state of preservation, any defects in the lots proposed, incorrect or incomplete cataloguing. It is the responsibility of the bidder or their appointee to verify “a priori” the objects for which they are competing; buyers therefore purchase with the formula of "seen and liked". For multiple lots, on the other hand, no claims are accepted as they have been viewed, described and sold summarily without any guarantee
- The figure shown in the catalogue does not constitute an estimate but an auction basis, below which no bids are accepted. These bases, expressed in Euros, are formulated according to a prudential criterion. In order to have a good chance of winning the auction, we recommend that clients who intend to bid with a pre-auction offer exceed the auction base by a good margin. The bids are at the auctioneer's discretion. In the case of bids of the same value, the lot will be awarded to the first registered bidder. Multiple bids: first bid Euro 700, second bid Euro 500. The lot will be awarded to the first bid, at Euro 520 (€ 500 + the shot).
- To the auction price, the auction fees of 18,02% including applicable taxes shall be added. The same rights shall apply to unsold lots.
- The proposed lots will be visible, upon appointment, at the Aurora S.p.a. headquarters in the days preceding the auction. The purpose of viewing the material is to verify the state of conservation of the objects put up for auction and the presence and/or extent of any defects.
- You can participate in the auction by written bidding, by letter or e-mail, by telephone, via the internet at www.aurora.sm which also offers the possibility to participate live. Aurora S.p.a. does not apply any surcharge for Live-Internet awards
- The auction results will be available in real time on our website, however, the official information will be published a few days later, after checking and verifying the correctness of the data.
- Each purchaser is directly responsible for the purchases made and cannot claim to have acted on behalf of other persons or entities.
- Invoices must be paid upon receipt and in any case no later than 15 days after the invoice date, otherwise charges, interest on arrears and the file may be transferred to a debt collection company with related costs to be borne by the buyer. Buyers may collect the goods at our premises by paying cash (up to € 10,000), credit card or ATM payment. In case of payment by bank or bank cheque (payable in the name of BANCO AURORA SPA), the delivery of the purchased goods will be made only "subject to completion" and therefore a later delivery will be made.
- For any dispute, the place of jurisdiction is San Marino and reference will be made to the Italian text.